Return Shipping Instructions for Advanced Replacement (AR) Warranty
Please follow the guidelines below to prepare the return of a defective unit(s) for your Advanced Replacement (AR) warranty.
- Prepare your package with care:
- All returns should be appropriately packaged using the proper packing material.
- Remove or black out any old shipping labels including the original shipping barcode.
- Seal the box with shipping tape.
- Please ensure the RMA or case number is specified on the return label or return shipping package.
- Affix the supplied UPS return label (provided with the Advanced Replacement RMA) to the outside of the box, which should have the following return address on the preprinted label:
UPS O/B SHIPPING-VISUAL PRODUCT
2250 OUTER LOOP BLDG 6 DCK DOOR 837
LOUISVILLE KY 40291
- Schedule a UPS pickup or drop off the package using one of the following methods:
- Call 1‐800‐PICKUPS.
- Navigate to https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule.
- Locate the nearest drop off location by navigating to http://www.ups.com/dropoff.
If you have any questions, please contact Ruckus Wireless Support using one of the following methods:
- Web: If you already have a case open, please feel free to update the existing case athttp://support.ruckuswireless.com/rmas. Otherwise, please open a new case.
- If you need to open a new case, you can reach out to Ruckus Wireless at Contact Support.