Best Practices Design Guide: Using DPSK with Cloudpath
Applicable To The Following Products
Cloudpath ES Highlights
- Automated onboarding for all users, including employees, guests, and contractors
- Intuitive workflow engine for comprehensive policy-driven access
- Distributes unique certificate per device based on policies
- Built-in certificate infrastructure and RADIUS server
- Automates EAP-TLS, the WPA2-Enterprise gold standard
- Supports guest use cases, including sponsorship
- Differentiates between IT-owned and personal devices
- Provides visibility into users, devices, and policies
- Integrates with Microsoft Active Directory and Certificate Services
- Integrates with external LDAP and RADIUS servers
- Integrates with your existing WLAN
Cloudpath ES is deployable on-premise as a VMware server(s) or is available as a cloud service to make a powerful addition to existing ZoneDirector and SmartZone platforms.
To request a Demo for a CP Trial account, click this Link.
Note: The Virtual SmartCell Gateway (vSCG) has a new name: Virtual SmartZone (vSZ). Same product, new name.
The Ruckus Virtual SmartZone (vSZ) is an NFV-based and cloud-ready WLAN controller for service providers and enterprises ready to elevate their WLAN deployment to the next level of flexibility, resiliency, andscale. vSZ operates in two modes: Essentials and High-Capacity.
Enterprises will find that the Essentials mode (vSZ-E) delivers world-beating Wi-Fi performance in an incredibly easy to manage and cost-effective package that’s friendly to both virtualized and/or distributed environments.
Managed Service Providers deploying the High-Capacity mode (vSZ-H) in their data center will experience a scalable carrier-class Wi-Fi rollout brimming with unique service provider features ready to back up their service level agreements.
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RuckusZoneDirector 1200 is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
The Ruckus ZoneDirector 1200 can be deployed and operated by non-wireless experts and installed quickly and easily. Any organization with limited IT staff and budget can create a robust and secure multimedia WLAN in a matter of minutes.
This controller is focused on small to medium enterprise business, which scales up to 150 AP’s, 4,000 client devices, and 256 WLANs. The ZD 1200 works with the ZoneFlex AP’s to deliver a highly reliable and easy to manage Wi-Fi network. The pay as you grow licensing system allows you to start with a standard license for 5 AP’s and grow to a maximum of 150 AP’s with a granularity of one AP license.
Looking for ZD5000, ZD3000, ZD1100 or ZD1000 resources? Please check EOL Products.