How to activate and download RDY (Redundant controller) support and licenses?
SummaryActivating the RDY support on secondary ZD and downloading RDY licenses from support portal
QuestionHow to activate and download RDY (Redundant controller) support and licenses?
Customer EnvironmentZD SR Setup
ResolutionHave both the Primary and Secondary ZD serial numbers ready.
Open the Support Purchase Acknowledgement (SPA) email you have received from Ruckus/Disti/VAR for your order.
- Login to Ruckus support portal- https://support.ruckuswireless.com/login and click on Activate Purchase
- Copy the activation code from the activation email
- Paste the activation code into the dialog box and click on Validate
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on Activate Purchase
- Click on the Hyper link for the product code. This is a very important step, as this binds the product SN to the support contract and to generate the license
- Primary serial number is the main controller SN and support serial number is the redundant or backup SN. Enter the SN’s and click Submit?
- Click on Download License if the license status says Active
- If the license status says Pending, please allow 30 minutes for the licenses to be available
- Once License status says Active, click on Download to download the license
- The file should be of .LIC extension