How do we change interface and DNS IP of vSCG?
SummaryFollowing article explains the steps on how to change the interface IP and DNS on vSCG
QuestionHow do we change interface and DNS IP of vSCG?
Customer EnvironmentvSCG, SCG, AP's.
ResolutionThe interface config and DNS can be modified on vSCG by following below path:
1. Log into vSCG's web interface.
2. Go to "Configuration" TAB.
3. Click on "Cluster Plane" on the right hand side panel.
4. Click on the existing control plane in the cluster which will bring control plane network settings.
5. Under "Physical Interface" tab, you can see the option to change/modify interfaces and DNS address.
6. Make the changes and click apply to save.