How to activate RTU and AP Licenses on vSCG/vSZ, vSPOT, SCI?
SummaryHow to activate RTU and AP Licenses on vSCG/vSZ, vSPOT, SCI
QuestionHow to activate RTU and AP Licenses on vSCG/vSZ, vSPOT, SCI?
Customer EnvironmentLiMAN license controllers
ResolutionFollow the below steps to activate RTU and Virtual/LimAN licenses for your vSPoT/vSCG/SCI deployment:
- Login to Ruckus support portal : https://support.ruckuswireless.com
- Click on the activation code "RTU/LIC-xxxxxxx-AAA-BBB-CCC" code, which you have received from Ruckus/Disti/VAR
- Enter the activation code here: https://support.ruckuswireless.com/code_registration
- Review the order, accept the terms and conditions and click on Activate Purchase
- Licenses are now available in the LiMAN portal
After accepting Terms and Conditions, one additional step which is required to activate RTU is to bind SN with the purchase.
- Enter the controller SN and click on Validate Serial Number
- Select the device model and click on Register Device & Bind To Right To Use
- The RTU is activated and SN is available in the LiMAN portal to manage AP licenses
Looking for instruction to add the activated AP licenses on the controller? - If yes, refer article 000006071.